I’ve been up for 3 hours and I just realized that I haven’t had anything to eat or drink yet. This is not unusual, but since I already settled my ‘budak buruk@Cat’ and have settled in to work for the day, I probably wouldn’t have remembered that I skipped breakfast until my hands started shaking around lunch time and I started getting really irritable — lucky my ‘bunny’ remains me because that’s what happens to me when I don’t eat enough.
Mornings are busy at my house, and I don’t even have to leave to get to work, so I can sympathize with those of you who work outside the home. Here are 5 fast and easy breakfasts on days you just don’t have time to think about it.




1. Gardenia whole meal with slice of Cheese (simple & yummy!)
2. Carnation Instant Breakfast, Slim fast shake (powder + milk or in a can) and a piece of fruit. It’s cheaper to purchase the power and make a shake yourself with low-fat or skim milk.
3. Bowl of cereal. Here’s an oldie but a goodie! Look for cereals with nuts and lots of protein and fiber to feel fuller longer, or add toppings to your old favorites. Beware of sugary cereals.
4. Pancakes. If you use pancake mix, they take about 15 minutes to cook from making the batter to stuffing your face. Pre-make your mix and keep it in the fridge for added speediness.
5. Peanut butter toast and a piece of fruit. Look for whole-grain bread for additional nutrients and a longer feeling of fullness.


"Before you've finished your breakfast this morning, you'll have relied on half the world"
Have a nice day yaa!!